Culinary Coaching – Hone your Kitchen Confidence
Common Food Dilemmas
- You eat clean and need accountability for a goal you want to reach
- You need help with meal planning and shopping to cut back on food waste
- You want to know how to cook – from simple recipes to learning how to think like a chef – start where you are
- You want more Kitchen Confidence – kick your skills up a notch – from zero to BAM!
- You want to impress friends and family with a special meal you prepared yourself
- You’ve just been told by your doctor that you need to follow a new diet regimen and have no idea where to start or how to follow through
- You feel as if you have been sentenced to a life of bland, tasteless food
- You had a food intolerance test and need to make adjustments in the way you eat to improve your health
- You want to incorporate healthy eating easily into your daily routine
- You want to have a “Gourmet Cooking Party” for your friends, book club or group
- You want to learn how to plate food like a pro
- You want to learn how to boil water
Culinary Coaching will give you the Kitchen Confidence you need to walk into the kitchen and use what you have on hand to create a delicious meal anytime and plate it so it looks as good as or better than what you would get eating out.
Best of all, with your new Kitchen Confidence you will know exactly what is in your food, how it is prepared and that you are serving the best quality you can get. Unlike eating in restaurants where the source, quality and amounts of the dairy, meat, salt and sugar are questionable.
I hate to say it, but it is true. Restaurants are in business to make a profit, not protect your health. It is imperative the food tastes good so if that means salt, sugar, butter or cream, it is going in. Your health and dietary issues are their last concern. This is a statement of fact folks!
How many times have you said “I know this isn’t good for me, but…”
It is these decisions that get you into trouble over time. Let’s put that behind us!
A free 20 minute assessment call or visit will lay the path to creating a program to support you in your goal achievement, whether they are weight loss, healthy eating or accomplishing a dream.
Sure, it is possible to do it on your own, but is is the hardest way. Humans are meant to connect and with support, encouragement and accountability, there is no limit as to what you can accomplish.
Chef Pamela has taught professional chefs how to cook for over 25 years. She is the host of Charlotte Cooks, TV show with over 100 episodes on WTVI PBS Charlotte. Charlotte Cooks is on You Tube for anytime viewing. The link will take you there. Which show will you watch first?
Chef Pamela is a Certified Executive Chef CEC and Certified Culinary Educator CCE through the American Culinary Federation ACF with over 25 years’ experience teaching culinary techniques and methods to people of all ages and walks of life.
She holds a dual-role with the National Restaurant Association to teach and test foodservice workers and professionals in ServSafe™ – the food safety standard required in all 50 states and worldwide. She brings this knowledge to you and helps you apply it to your home kitchen.
Chef Pamela is the author of:
o Healthy & Hydrated – The Key to Vibrant Living the book is available on amazon.com
o Happy Healthy Holidays – The Holiday Survival Guide e-book available free during the holiday season on website: November 1 – December 31
o Spoonfeast – A Blog about all Things Food – www.spoonfeast.com A WordPress blog with over 300 recipes and food ideas to keep you busy all year long
Explore how we can work together with an initial free 20-minute consultation to determine your goals and intentions to create a personalized plan/program tailored to meet your goals and intentions.
Schedule sessions to conveniently fit your schedule.
Chef Pamela speaks to groups with fun, interactive presentations focused on food, health and wellness. Her presentations are engaging, eye opening, motivating and entertaining.
Please contact our office for speaking engagement information and availability at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chef Pamela has presented to:
- Central Piedmont Community College – Be Well Program, Charlotte, NC
- Murphy Medical Center, Murphy, NC
- Brass town Valley Resort, Young Harris, GA
She appears on:
- WTVI PBS, WBTV, WCNC – NBC, WTVI-PBS and CBS radio